Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Media and Film Meal

I have just gotten back from Newcastle from where I had a meal and drinks with students and lecturers from film and media at South Tyneside College where I have attended for the past three years. The lecturers included Ben Moore who is a total legend and i had for media and film classes for all of the 3 years I was at STC, Sue Barnard (who'll always be Gosney to me :-) lol) who I had for Film Studies in my 2nd and 3rd years, Keith Hussein who I had for Media and Film in my 2nd and 3rd years and Martin Charlton who I had for Film in my 2nd year. They were all great and I'm gonna miss them all as I head off to Uni.

We went for a meal at an Italian restaurant on the Newcastle Quayside, can't remember it's name now (whoops), but it was fairly nice. Then went to 'The Long Bar' at the central station area where we finished off the nite.

I had a great time, just wish there was bars or clubs serving past 11 on a tuesday nite, but alas it is not to be. Got to see a few faces I hadn't seen since college finished in June...ish, and there was talk of a similar event taking place around Christmas time when people (including me) will be home from university and be able to participate in drunken frivolity :-) here's to looking forward to that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Igby said...

Hey Brown,

Here's my blog, igbythelibertine.blogspot.com I've only posted once and it was bout a year ago. You never know, I may update it.

Peace Out

(Ben V)

5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home